and related topics
June 26-28, 2023
Go here to see the list of main speakers,
titles, and abstracts.
Institute of Mathematics at
As Kraków is the most popular tourist destination in Poland,
we suggest that your lodging should be reserved as soon as
possible via any web page like booking.com,
which offers a
wide variety of accommodations in Kraków.
The best is the vicinity of the Old Town, as the New University
Campus can be easily and quickly reached by trams 18 and 52,
stop Norymberska .
Go here to
see more information on the trams.
- Go to Kraków Balice airport (JPII airport, KRK)
- Then take either a taxi to the hotel (fixed
price about 20USD or 20 Euro), main cards accepted,
or a train to Kraków Główny train station, which is situated
next to the Old Town.
The tickets can be bought either from the conductor on the train (card accepted) or
from a ticket machine at the platform.
- Go to Kraków Główny train station.
Titles and abstracts
Go here to see the titles and abstracts.
- Robert Wolak, Jagiellonian University
- Georges Habib, Lebanese University
- Ken Richardson, Texas Christian University